No announcement yet.

Building obsolete units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything resembling current EL games: Normal, random map, No starting techs, No hut-popping?

Comment

Elephant,

I am afraid not. I think most of the maps used by Paul for his comparison games were edited. All of the early landing game starts (except #7) might be suitable for attempting a new kind of OCC record, using the parameters you suggest. They have decent SSC sites to work with.

Comment

So where is this MP guide?

Comment

On the MP forum. Keep your tongue in your cheek.

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
            So where is this MP guide?
            I believe Solo said it was at the MP forum.

It's kinda slim.

Monk
            so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Originally posted by solo
              With Samson's great random start using a small map, Ribannah managed something like 415 AD.

With my custom "river" map and with the scenario option turned on to allow spaceshipo construction, I managed 25 BC.

With that same map, but starting with some extra engineers and spies, Ribannah landed sometime before 500 BC.
              /me gack urk
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Of course, Poly goes back all the way to December 1969.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Ah yes, to the days before Theben was able to communicate in English.

Comment

Seeing as I was born in august 1970, the above statement is 100% true.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                    X