Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need technology tree equivalents for midgard scenario

Hey all,

Hopefully, someone will read this. Does anyone know where I can find the technology equivalents for the tech tree? It slows down my play to have and sit and read each technological improvement. I'm just curious what these things are. Please advise.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but...

Do you want to know how Midgard advances "map" to the original game advances? I don't really think that's very relevant, because the advances themselves aren't as important as the improvements, wonders and units they unlock, and those have been changed as well. The technologies aren't just renamed from the original, the whole tree has changed.

If you want to know what the Midgard tech tree looks like, open the Civilopedia (for civilization advances), and click on "Tree". It's not perfect, but it's a good start to exploring the tech tree. Apart from the tree structure it also allows you to see which improvements and units are "unlocked" by each tech.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by dalecus View Post
      Hey all,

Hopefully, someone will read this. Does anyone know where I can find the technology equivalents for the tech tree? It slows down my play to have and sit and read each technological improvement. I'm just curious about what these things are. Please advise.

Hope there is someone else needs it someday and that this helps. It was a pain to create
      https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVPV8tm...d=630327470716

Comment

Originally posted by Dagger Digwillow View Post

Hope there is someone else needs it someday and that this helps. It was a pain to create
        https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVPV8tm...d=630327470716
        Thank you.

"Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
        -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
        "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
        "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

Working...
        X