Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There Any Point In Me Doing Dictator III?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fairline is right on, its a shame more people don't have and play TOT, as its the best version of Civ. Curt please do it, as I really liked your previous scenarios for TOT.

Comment

do it I'm getting ToT soon
      ffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

Originally posted by Eyn

With my own WW2 scenario (World - scenario in french) i know there's at least 2 others scenarios

-Dictator II from CurtSibling (World - Civfanatics for download)
        -Europe In Flames from Michael Jeszenka (Europe - Craddle of Civ for download)
        Europe in Flames was what i was thinking of.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Eyn

I'm sure someone have write here or at Civfanatics forums he had converted lots of MGE scenarios to ToT but i don't remember who have write this and if he had converted WW2 scenarios
          that was me (well unless someone else also posted the same thing) - but no, the only WW2 scen was "pacific war" (?) but i think ive since deleted it.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Not sure if this is too late, but PLEASE make Dictator III for ToT!!! It would be great to have a WWII scenario utilizing all the cool ToT features (like "invisible until attack", impassible terrain, etc.) Although it is less user-friendly to make scenarios using ToT, in the end you can make a better scenario. I think there are more ToT players out there than we realize.....
            "The more things change the more they stay the same."

Comment

:doitnowictator 3 now
              ffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

Me is playing ToT!
                Due to the lack of good scenarios for it, I would very much like to see a Dictator III for ToT

Comment

ToT is a great great game that sadly gets little attention. I (Moff Jerjerrod) have enjoyed playing Dictator I and Dictator II with great relish. I would be more than happy if a Dictator III was to come out.

If time permits I'd even participate in playtesting. Good luck in whatever you do Curt!
                  signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Well I am working on a new MGE version of Dictator.

So once I have all the graphics ready for it, I will finish DIII for ToT.

You see, I have already converted it and and it just awaits some finihsing touches...
                    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                    http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Is it finished yet?
                      -rmsharpe

Comment

Working...
                      X