No announcement yet.

Lazy Days of Summer Sxn Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its summer, its lazy, it doesn't take long to play...

we have to date:

Old n Slow
    atomant
    Straybow
    obiwan18
    Bob_Smurf42
    La Fayette

Before anyone asks, if a player would rather "own" a foriegn city (instead of founding your own) I'm willing to go along with that -- limit is one controlled city per player.

atomant, you're up!
    Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

And we're so lazy we even skipped a name!

The more correct list...

Old n Slow
      atomant
      Straybow
      obiwan18
      Bob_Smurf42
      Jrabbit
      La Fayette
      Those with lower expectations face fewer disappointments

Comment

I'm in. Just don't ask me to play before the weekend, OK?
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by atomant
          when do i play...pleeeeeease can't i play? I WANNA PLAY.
          Not lazy enough. you're off the list

April City Planner in the 3rd Civ2 Democracy Game
          Read Sluggy Freelance! Watch Homestar Runner! Papa Smurf is a Communist!

Comment

Not lazy enough, look at my average number of posts per day, probably the lowest arounds.

As a note.. have downloaded the save and noted that Olde Town is set on neither auto domestic or military (or both)
            "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
            "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Also, In Zim at the moment the entire country is on strike. I mean 80% of employees are not coming to work.

Comment

Ok Olde town is capital and a 'free city' my stuff up

Comment

I'd post a more detailed report but i can't be bothered

BC3300: Change oldeville warrior to settler. This ought to give the next player something to do

BC 3250 Explore

BC 3200 Explore

BC 3150 Explore

BC3100 North Western Warrior finds hut. Pops hut with glee. Grrr get 25 gold, wanted unit or settler….. Slowville builds warrior as per rules I leave it on auto. Send explorer exploring (eastwards)

BC3050

BC3000

BC2950

BC2900 Discover code of laws, select ceremonial burial

BC2850 Olde Town builds settlers, change to horsie.

BC2800 Pirates land near olde town, we are in trouble. Rush build horsie.

BC2750 Horsie attacks barbarian archer, defeats one. Other left. Slowville builds horse, I send wondering warrior back home.

BC2700 Warrior defeats horse. (sounds like scissors paper rocks) set both on the path to recovery.

BC2650 Explore Move units

2600 Western warrior finds huts, pops to reveal…. a horde of barbarian change Olde town from horse to settler.

BC2550 Western warrior killed by Barbed horse.

BC2500 Barb horse gets drunk on fermented barley and disbands in a drunken fit.

BC2450 explored

BC2400 explored

BC2350 Moved horses along respective rivers. Found city of Ant’s Nest

BC2300 Move units, admit boredom. Pop hut, get Code of Laws. Retire to more entertaining pursuits. Ant’s Nest set to Auto military. Over to the next lazy player
                  Attached Files

Comment

Emperor Straybum looks at the name of the sav—something is wrong.
                    * loads game
                    This is definitely not our game.
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Yes, that's a save from my succession game!

Perhaps the saves got mixed up
                      "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                      "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

&%$**^%((!!!!!!!!!

Prostrates self on the floor, keeps save files in the one directory.,

Comment

Will the real .SAV file please stand up

forigve my obvious ingnorance. Please find included erewith the real sav file.

Slaps self on wrist and says naughty boy.
                          Attached Files

Comment

perhaps i got too lazy

Comment

A palace servant wakes Emperor Straybum from his nap on the couch. "The download is ready, sir." Straybum rolls over…
                              Next day Straybum thinks, "Wasn't there something I'm supposed to be doing?
                              Lessee… running the kingdom… yeah, that rings a bell."
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

20 *fascinating* turns later...

2300 horsie had one move left?
                                2200 hut (67,97): Advanced Tribe is so impressed with conquistador Straybow they offer to join our glorious empire! Straycoco annexed.
                                Distance from the capital is problematic under Despotism…
                                2150 hut (74,82): 50g
                                2100 Oldtown births Settlers unit, starts building a tower with a light on it (for the present, anyway).

2050 Some genius decides to venerate the parched bones of former kings.
                                Ceremonial Burial instituted. Straybum wants… a shrubbery! And another shrubbery! And a little fence, with path winding between them for the two-level effect. Figures Pottery will be necessary for all the planters and watering pipes.

1950 hut (68,80): 25g
                                1850 Slowville spawns Settlers unit, which I ordered Automated ( immediately moves onto the mountain). That's what we agreed, right?
                                Aptly named Slowville governor is building another Settler
                                hut (66,86): 50g
                                1650 hut (55,95): 50g

1500 hut (61,95): Villagers teach scholar Straybow the secrets of Masonry. He politely accepts their gifts, realizing that it will come in handy for building future monuments.
                                1450 hut (74,108): Horsies supported by Straycoco.
                                1300 Another hut spotted up north. Leave for next ruler.

I just realized I should've switched Oldtown to Temple after CB was discovered. Is it worth switching now? The next ruler can make that call.

I disbanded Warriors to rush Settlers, but governor won't obey my orders
                                Please turn on the "Both" advisor in Straycoco next turn after the Settlers are produced.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X