Flamefest II - Attack of the Clowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zoid View Post
    I talked with Hercules just now and he's out for good. So we need a replacement, anyone know someone who wants to play? Otherwise I'll put an ad out in the Civ4 MP forum.
    Nice he announced this earlier

Good luck, hope we find someone who will play regularly
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Well I will continue, but as I said glits is at a disadvantage ... As some of the cites didn't build anything the whole time.

Yes tonyciv4 is my other handle, I got the message you sent me Zoid ... But about 4 turns too late :P
      Last edited by Aukland123; August 25, 2009, 07:05.

Comment

• I can start playing for Herc tomorrow (or maybe tonite?). Let me know...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aukland123 View Post
          Well I will continue, but as I said glits is at a disadvantage ... As some of the cites didn't build anything the whole time.

Yes tonyciv4 is my other handle, I got the message you sent me Zoid ... But about 4 turns too late :P
          Well I did send the PM when the game started, not my fault that you didn't log in until 4 turns had passed...
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Donovan Zoi View Post
            I can start playing for Herc tomorrow (or maybe tonite?). Let me know...
            Great! The adress is zoid.game-host.org:2058. You play the Khmers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid View Post
              Great! The adress is zoid.game-host.org:2058. You play the Khmers.
              Sounds good. Do you know if Hercules had a password and, if so, has he been reachable by PM?

Comment

• No password, it's AI now so you set your own password.

Comment

• Welcome aboard and welcome back! (to the appropriate ppl)
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• I may miss the next couple of turns, not sure yet. Waiting on the harddrive to run its repairs and it's taking ages.

Hopefully won't miss any, but wanted everyone to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash View Post
                      I may miss the next couple of turns, not sure yet. Waiting on the harddrive to run its repairs and it's taking ages.

Thanks for the heads up my friend!

I cant imagine anyone having a problem, hope you get it resolved
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by FlameFlash View Post
                        I may miss the next couple of turns, not sure yet. Waiting on the harddrive to run its repairs and it's taking ages.

Noted Hope it works out for you...

Comment

• So far so good. I was planning for the worst, with luck things aren't going to be interrupted at all.

Comment

• Got in, finished my turn, but then it disconnected.

Comment

• Hmm, must've been a temporary glitch, I played my turn just fine...

Comment

• "An incoming player has failed to connect to you and is unable to join the game."

Anyone know how I can make sure it's not my firewall settings doing this? Can't connect.

Comment

Working...
                                X