Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Flamefest II - Attack of the Clowns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Flamefest II - Attack of the Clowns

    Old thread:

    http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=183929

    zoid.game-host.org:2058

    http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1365

    To register your leader at CivStats, the password is 'meh'

    Please note that this is Advanced Start, do NOT press the 'Begin' button before you spent all your AS points!!!
    Last edited by Zoid; July 6, 2009, 20:39.
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

  • #2
    Code:
    Zoid - Player 1 - Ramesses
    Wittlich - Player 2 - Mansa Musa
    Grandpa Troll - Player 3 - Alexander
    Hercules - Player 4 - Suryavarman
    Dreylin - Player 5 - Kublai Khan
    Indiansmoke - Player 6 - Brennus
    Andydog - Player 7 - Darius
    Pinchak - Player 8 - Hannibal
    Just so we can see the civ for one and all
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

    Comment


    • #3
      Help an old Gramps out

      I am set for CIVSTATS in Flamefest III

      When I went to this game, it asked for a password, set by game host.not by player

      Please help!

      Im old and slow, so be kind
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

      Comment


      • #4
        Tx gramps I edited the OP as well.
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
          Help an old Gramps out

          I am set for CIVSTATS in Flamefest III

          When I went to this game, it asked for a password, set by game host.not by player

          Please help!

          Im old and slow, so be kind
          Not sure what you mean, but to register your leader at Civstats the password is 'meh' (without the '')
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

          Comment


          • #6
            OOOOPPPPSSSS!!!

            I logged into game but didnt do anything

            Are we supposed to wait for a flag to drop

            Let me know please!

            Again, I didnt do anything, logged in saw no one had played and exited double quick

            GT
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Zoid View Post
              Not sure what you mean, but to register your leader at Civstats the password is 'meh' (without the '')
              Thats it

              Thats what I was looking for

              GT
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

              Comment


              • #8
                The game gave me 51 points per CIVSTATS but didnt do anything?

                i just dont want anyone thinking I got any advantage although if anyone needs one its poor lonely ignorant Grandpa Troll
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                  OOOOPPPPSSSS!!!

                  I logged into game but didnt do anything

                  Are we supposed to wait for a flag to drop

                  Let me know please!

                  Again, I didnt do anything, logged in saw no one had played and exited double quick

                  GT
                  Gramps, this is Advanced Start. That means you get points you can use for building cities, units, discover techs, build improvement and buildings, etc. Log in again and spend your points!
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Zoid View Post
                    Gramps, this is Advanced Start. That means you get points you can use for building cities, units, discover techs, build improvement and buildings, etc. Log in again and spend your points!
                    Awesome Btother, just didnt want to offend anyone.

                    one other thing, is it 24 hours or 36?

                    I see 36

                    I personally would love 24 but 36 is ok, just some folks can not keep up with 36 so will defer that decision to others as i pretty much stated my stance, play early, play often!
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Zoid View Post
                      Gramps, this is Advanced Start. That means you get points you can use for building cities, units, discover techs, build improvement and buildings, etc. Log in again and spend your points!
                      Question:

                      I didnt do anything at all for go round, nothing, didnt click anything

                      I just logged in, have 2 cities built, many units

                      No chance to buy anthing


                      Whats up?


                      GT
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not to worry Gramps, I now have 53 points - and I DID do something...so you should zip ahead of me in no time!

                        Thanks for all of your hosting efforts Zoid! It is much appreciated!
                        ____________________________
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
                        ____________________________

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Gramps, not sure, you should be a blank slate in the beginning. I'll see what I can do...
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                            Question:

                            I didnt do anything at all for go round, nothing, didnt click anything

                            I just logged in, have 2 cities built, many units

                            No chance to buy anthing


                            Whats up?


                            GT
                            Well, you did do something then - 2 cities and many units.
                            ____________________________
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu
                            ____________________________

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wittlich View Post

                              Thanks for all of your hosting efforts Zoid! It is much appreciated!
                              I try to be helpfull the best way I can
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X