Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Ancient Sky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3800BC to Nugog.

Comment

Onto Hercules
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Rec'd from Herc and 3760bc to Witt.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3760BC to SkyRider

Comment

3760BC to Nugog on 1/31

Comment

Originally posted by Skyrider68 View Post
              3760BC to Nugog on 1/31

Nice!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Onto Hercules.

Comment

On to Witt.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3720BC to Skyrider
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Turn 3720 BC to Beta
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

3720BC to Nugog

Comment

Onto Herc

Comment

Turn 3680 to Beta
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

to witt

Comment

3680BC to Skyrider
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X