Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Hercules

Comment

• Hercules. The save you sent me indicates that it is the to-Beta save, but when I open it, it says that it is your turn Hercules. And it is clearly not my civ.

Can you try replaying and resending it. Not sure what is up. Thanks!
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Thanks for the resend Herc, but still getting the same thing. Did you replay the incoming save? If not, lets try that first. Otherwise, maybe we back it up and have Diatsub replay his turn and send it to you.

Also - when I am in there as your civ (and I did not look around ) I noticed that it says at the bottom that "Hercules has paused the game." Does that help at all?
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I thought it always said that in a PBem?
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• It does.

Comment

• I think we need Diatsub to resend the last turn to me.

Meanwhile when I see it arriving I'll delete the earlier one from him.

Comment

• Done.

Comment

• I thing that is nonsense play a game with 300-400 turns at a rate of one for month.
                  Sorry for the inconveniences but I leave the game.

Comment

• Unfortunately Diatsub resent me his turn.

The good news is that like my turn to Beta it has no password. It just says its your turn Daitsub?

Comment

• That is weird. Well - if Diatsub is out - why don't we back the game up one more turn and look for a replacement.

Comment

Working...
                      X