Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Advanced Middle Age

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back. Thanks for your patience folks. It is sooooo nice to get back our own house, our 4 cats, and a proper high speed cable connection.

Save to Witt.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3760BC to Jid

Comment

--> Diatsub

How on earth can someone have built the Oracle already? Even with someone having marble and maybe chopping down a forest or two that's still an incredible feat!

Comment

To Hercules.

Comment

Welcome back Beta. Turn 3760 to you.

Oracle already?
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Yep.

Save to Witt.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by jidmiddleton View Post
                --> Diatsub

How on earth can someone have built the Oracle already? Even with someone having marble and maybe chopping down a forest or two that's still an incredible feat!
                No marble. But priesthood from the get go. Industrious civ. And a 2 or 3 forest chops.

Comment

3720BC to Jid
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To Hercules.

Comment

to Witt

Comment

3680BC to Jid
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Test post ...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Another test post ....

Comment

What is it with you and test poasts today??
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Turn 3720 to Beta: Not a test post.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X