X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Skies

New Game, welcoming Skrider.
    Attached Files
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

The name of the game reflects both our mew game partner, but also the theme. I picked the civs. and assigned Carthage to Sky, as it was the only financial civ in the bunch. Randomly we got the others.

The play order and civs are:

Beta - Sumeria - Gilgamesh (cre/prot)
    Wittlich - Greece - Pericles (phi/cre)
    Skrider - Carthage - Hannibal (fin/char)
    Nugog - Egypt - Hatshepsheshut (spir/cre)
    Geomodder - Babyon - Hammurabi (agg/org)
    Hercules - Persia - Cyrus - (char/imp)

The map is a standard pangaea, with medium water level, and all other settings either standard, normal, or unaltered. Tech brokering IS allowed.

Please post your turns here so we can keep track of the save.

Good luck to all.

May your civilization grow and prosper under ancient skies.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Save to Wittlich.

Comment

On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Good luck everyone!

4000BC to Skyrider

Comment

Erm, how did my name pop up in this game?
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
              Erm, how did my name pop up in this game?

I went back and checked the originating thread for this game, and you are correct, you never did indicate you wanted to play. I saw your name at the top, and just added it to the list.

Rob W dropped out because we had 7 players - to many for a pbem - so we could simply insert him into your spot.

Unless of course you want to play a pbem Geo.

Sky! You are up.

Comment

Nope, I'm out of the PBEM stuff for the time being. Too slow in comparison with Pitboss.
                So by all means, and if Rob's still interested, he can have the Babylonians again. I know firsthand he knows how to play them well.
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Save to Nugog.

Comment

Understood Geo. Contacting Rob W.

And welcome Sky. Thanks for moving the save along.

Comment

Sorry guys, with Xmas and summer coming up I've no time for new games for the forseeable future.

Good luck with the game though!!
                      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Skyrider68
                        Save to Nugog.

So - what are we going to do?

Restart?
                        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Yes, just make it 5 human.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Ok - will do.

Damn - I had a nice start.

Comment

Do we want to go to a 10 civ game with 5 AI, or just stick with the 5 human civs?

Comment

Working...
                              X