• Show
Clear All

whatever ?

I kinda think 10 is oK.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
      a 10 civ game with 5 AI
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta

Damn - I had a nice start.

He who has made the game gets a "nice" start.........

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I am happy with what ever you decide Beta.

Comment

Ok 5 human and 5 AI civs it is, and the host gets another good start.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Comment

yeah just typical.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

So, since I'm still new to multiplayer, what's the next step? Sounds like we are restarting the game?

Comment

Beta will send ou the save soon.

Comment

As a note to all: Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Honolulu for a few days. I will back home again on the evening of December 8th (next Monday night).
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                          As a note to all: Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Honolulu for a few days. I will back home again on the evening of December 8th (next Monday night).
                          It's a tough assignment to be sure, but hey, somebody's got to do it, right?

Comment

You are right - retirement is HELL! (Just ask Beta)

Comment

Originally posted by Skyrider68
                              So, since I'm still new to multiplayer, what's the next step? Sounds like we are restarting the game?
                              Yep. That's right.

But as Witt has pointed out, retirement is hell, even when taken as early as I did.

I will crank it up in time for Witt's return.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Okay, looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X