Comment

• 720AD to Jid

Comment

• 740AD to Jid

Comment

• --> Wittlich

Comment

• 760AD to Jid
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• --> Hercules

I'm back in the UK now. Oz is fantastic! Well worth visiting.

Comment

• --> Wittlich

I was over in July last year. Definitely a great place.
                    You must get over to New Zealand though, now there is a quality country!

Comment

• 780AD to Jid
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• --> Hercules

I've definitely got to get to NZ. The plan is to move to Sydney with the next 5 years or so (fiancee is Aussie) so if I'm going to NZ from Europe then I'll go for the snowboarding and leave everything else until I'm living a stone's throw (relatively :-) ) away.

Comment

• --> Wittlich

Jid, congrats on scoring an Aussie. Has she divulged the secrets of Tim Tams?

Comment

• double post..

Comment

• 800AD to Jid

Comment

• --> Hercules

Thanks, AndyDog. She loves Tim Tams and some of her friends worship at their altar but, to me, it's just an average chocolate biscuit. CherryRipes and Chicken Salt, however, are fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X