On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 375AD to Jid

Comment

• --> Wittlich

Merry Christmas all!

Comment

• Happy Christmas to everyone.

I expect the next couple of turns to be all over the place, with military units found lying on beaches, because of a 'Go to ...for a party' and strange things being built.

Maybe even missionaries looking to the skies.

Comment

• Merry Christmas Everyone!

400AD off to Jid

Comment

• Merry Christmas All!

--> Hercules

(quickly plans assault on Hercules due to Hercules' generous R&R policy for his troops! ;-) )

Comment

• Turn 400 AD to Andydog.

Hercules troops went to the party but found Jid's troops already there, 'half cut' as they used to say.

Comment

• 425AD to Jid
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Turn 435 AD to Andydog.

Comment

• 450AD to Jid
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• --> Hercules

I'm just about to board a plane to Australia and so will be out of action for the next day or so. I'll get limited access to internet over the next 12 days so should still be able to play.

Comment

• 475AD to Jid...safe journey!

Comment

• --> Wittlich

Enjoy Aussie!

Comment

• 500AD to Jid

Comment

• --> Wittlich

Comment

Working...
                                X