Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to Self

Edit - Nevermind
    Last edited by Wittlich; April 30, 2008, 02:54.

Edit
    Last edited by Wittlich; April 30, 2008, 02:53.

Comment

Edit

Comment

I really don't know what to say.

I was literally having a

well, lets call it a conversation.

I WAS communicating to another person....but after the 3rd post, I realized that I was communicating to only myself...or was I?!?

I am sorry, it felt so real...And I was so ashamed that I deleted my response posts - since they wouldn't make sense anyway.

Forgive me for my childishness.

Comment

Mods, please close this thread.

Comment

I hear this happens every now and then to people from San Francisco.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Beta "HOUND" - you actually managed to dig this up? (I vaguely remember it)! Hell, I don't even remember what I was ranting on about. (yes, alcohol was heavily involved).

Beta, you are definitely a Hound - hence your first handle of "BetaHound."
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Although, I see that the Mods are asleep at the switch, since this thread should have been closed a week a go.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Note to self

Do not open threads entitled note to self.
                  Last edited by Heraclitus; May 7, 2008, 22:11.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Beta, now that you brought this thread up - I see I titled it as "Note to Self" - You know I wish I didn't delete those first 3 posts. At least they might have triggered my subconscious memory - since I currently don't have a clue as to what it would have been about.

It would have been a good insight into the "Drunk-Wittlich"

Comment

Just like this thread.
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

I just realized that I posted this in the Civ4 PBEM Trackers Thread....interesting.

If I had posted it in the Off-Topic Forum, it would have just been more fodder for that forum...But I chose this Forum? Why?!?

What vital information did I have (in my drunken stupor) that I thought was vital that all Apolytoner's should know?

I recall that the next morning, I got out of bed and walked down to my study. My 1/2 filled drink was still next to the computer with the web browser still on Apolyton.

I closed everything down and cleaned up ... but now I wonder - in the back of my mind there is some vital information for the fellow gamers...but for the life of me, I cannot recall what it would be. (call it a nagging thought that just will not come to the surface).

I do know that it was something vital to the play of the game....but I am at a loss to what it is now.

Comment

You should get a Vulcan to do a mindmeld with you so the precius data can be retrived.

Comment

Damn! I wish I would have left those first 3 posts up.

Mod(s), can you assist me in backtracking? If you can bring those first deleted 3 posts to light, I would appreciate it - Although since I deleted them earlier, I would appreciate the chance for me to view them again before the re-posting (if you even can).

Comment

The mods are one with the forum, but dificult to see the past is. The dark side clouds everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X