Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeoModder
    replied
    Com'on, let's bump this thread until some of those alleged higher authorities take notice and pity the poor flabbergaster who started it.

Leave a comment:

• Heraclitus
    replied
    The mods are one with the forum, but dificult to see the past is. The dark side clouds everything.

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    Damn! I wish I would have left those first 3 posts up.

Mod(s), can you assist me in backtracking? If you can bring those first deleted 3 posts to light, I would appreciate it - Although since I deleted them earlier, I would appreciate the chance for me to view them again before the re-posting (if you even can).

Leave a comment:

• Heraclitus
    replied
    You should get a Vulcan to do a mindmeld with you so the precius data can be retrived.

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    I just realized that I posted this in the Civ4 PBEM Trackers Thread....interesting.

If I had posted it in the Off-Topic Forum, it would have just been more fodder for that forum...But I chose this Forum? Why?!?

What vital information did I have (in my drunken stupor) that I thought was vital that all Apolytoner's should know?

I recall that the next morning, I got out of bed and walked down to my study. My 1/2 filled drink was still next to the computer with the web browser still on Apolyton.

I closed everything down and cleaned up ... but now I wonder - in the back of my mind there is some vital information for the fellow gamers...but for the life of me, I cannot recall what it would be. (call it a nagging thought that just will not come to the surface).

I do know that it was something vital to the play of the game....but I am at a loss to what it is now.

Leave a comment:

• Heraclitus
    replied

Just like this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    Beta, now that you brought this thread up - I see I titled it as "Note to Self" - You know I wish I didn't delete those first 3 posts. At least they might have triggered my subconscious memory - since I currently don't have a clue as to what it would have been about.

It would have been a good insight into the "Drunk-Wittlich"

Leave a comment:

• Heraclitus
    replied
    Note to self

Do not open threads entitled note to self.
    Last edited by Heraclitus; May 7, 2008, 22:11.

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    Although, I see that the Mods are asleep at the switch, since this thread should have been closed a week a go.

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied

Beta "HOUND" - you actually managed to dig this up? (I vaguely remember it)! Hell, I don't even remember what I was ranting on about. (yes, alcohol was heavily involved).

Beta, you are definitely a Hound - hence your first handle of "BetaHound."

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    I hear this happens every now and then to people from San Francisco.

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    Mods, please close this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    I really don't know what to say.

I was literally having a

well, lets call it a conversation.

I WAS communicating to another person....but after the 3rd post, I realized that I was communicating to only myself...or was I?!?

I am sorry, it felt so real...And I was so ashamed that I deleted my response posts - since they wouldn't make sense anyway.

Forgive me for my childishness.

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    Edit

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    Edit
    Last edited by Wittlich; April 30, 2008, 02:53.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X