• Show
Clear All

• To Witt
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• 302BC to Beta

Comment

• to EPW
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 301BC to Beta

Comment

• Teh poor Witt is being whittled away
            "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW
              Teh poor Witt is being whittled away
              Is that bragging on your part EPW?!?

You do realize my dear former alley, that you are the one doing the whittling after your major backstabbing you gave me - of which, you continue to twist the knife, turn after turn; after you've initially stabbed me?

Quite frankly, this type of "victory" is not what a person should gloat about.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Just stating a fact.

'tis only a game
                "

Comment

• Apologies but I think I forgot to send the turn to Witt.

300BC to Witt.

Comment

• np Cerberus

300BC to Beta
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Save to EPW.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 299BC to Witt

Comment

• 299BC to Beta

Comment

• save to EPW, with my apologies to all for the delay.

Comment

• Sorry, I won't be able to finish this game unless you want to wait a month (approximately). Please try to find a replacement.
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X