• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not received.
    "

Comment

• Sending a third time.

EPW - to confirm - I am using the epwood1 addy and that would be at somewhere called gmail.

Just so you know, I am sending out lots of pbem game saves daily, and this is the only one with any issues, so I am assuming the problem is at your end.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• on
        "

Comment

• Sent.

This game seems to have gone very quiet and peaceful?
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Originally posted by CerberusIV
            Sent.

This game seems to have gone very quiet and peaceful?
            You know, I can see the huge army Beta has 'hidden' in your city ready to strike.
            "

Comment

• 331BC to Beta
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• to epw via reply email. Hopefully this works.

We are simply going to over-run that pesky vassal of yours. Hope you don't mind.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To Witt
                  Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                    We are simply going to over-run that pesky vassal of yours. Hope you don't mind.
                    Youu mean Wittlich?
                    "

Comment

• 330BC to Beta.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I take it Beta has the turn?
                        "

Comment

• Yes...but I will resend it to him just in case.

Comment

• 330BC resent to Beta.

Comment

• Thanks for your patience guys. Save to EPW.

We had what I believe is our first naval battle.

Comment

• Oh Cool! (as long as I wasn't involved)

Comment

Working...
                                X