• Show
Clear All

• Sent
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• 385BC to Beta

Comment

• and to EPW
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To Witt

Comment

• 384BC to Beta

Comment

• and to EPW

... with my apologies for taking so long to play today. Had to do Christmas Cards.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• >>>>>
                "

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• 383BC to Beta
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• on to EPW

Comment

• >>>>>
                        "

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• 382BC to Beta
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• and to EPW

Comment

• on
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X