X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 412BC sent to Beta

Comment

• to epw
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To Witt
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• 411BC to Beta

Comment

• and to epw
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I didn't receive the turn, could you resend it to epwood1 AT comcast.net. Thanks
              "

Comment

• Resending to new emaill address. Is that the one you would like me to use from now on?

Comment

• Yeah, my sbcglobal one has been canceled as of yesterday
                  "

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• 410BC sent to Beta
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        "

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• 409BC to Beta
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• The treacherous Wei will be crushed!
                              Some of their archer bandits massacred two of my workers, but they were pursued and caught. We tortured them for days before we let them die.
                              "

Comment

• So there is a neighbour dispute then?

To Witt

Comment

Working...
                                X