X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to us all.

On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Ok - I have played. A state of war now exists.

Witt - can you take a game save now - just in case. That is the second time I have played that turn - and it takes about an hour.

Similar results as last time.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Roger, Northern Command, we are in-bound to the target. Crossing the border now.
        Attached Files
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game is not on Game Spy.

Roger that. It is nowhere on the radar screen.
          Attached Files

Comment

• power outage, Game is back up

Comment

• Since Beta will be out of the net until tomorrow, I've taken the game down. I will bring it back up tomorrow at noon my time.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• The Game is back up.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Thanks Witt.

But see my email. The game disconnected an hour into my turn. Hope you can get a save.

Comment

• Yes, I saved the game when I noticed that the connection was broken - so hopfully you will not have to redo all of your moves Beta.

The game is currently down. I will be bringing it back up tomorrow afternoon (Monday).

Happy Father's Day to all you "Dads" out there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                      Yes, I saved the game when I noticed that the connection was broken - so hopfully you will not have to redo all of your moves Beta.

The game is currently down. I will be bringing it back up tomorrow afternoon (Monday).

Happy Father's Day to all you "Dads" out there!
                      Thanks Witt!

Comment

• Thanks Witt!

Comment

• Ok, the game is now back up with a little over 13 hours left on the clock.

Comment

• Many thanks. I got my turn finished.

Over 11 hours to go and Herc to play.

Comment

• Whoops.

I looked into the game this morning, I didn't have time to play and noted there was 11 hours remaining ( from Beta's post). Unfortunately it was 11 hours from just after my midnight, so I missed playing my 1996 turn.

Comment

• Witt - anyway you can reload so Herc can get his turn in?

Comment

Working...
                                X