X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBC - Game is back up (again)

Comment

• Thanks!
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• And back up again.

Comment

• I was in and nearly completed my turn when I lost connection.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I have not seen the game on GS the last two days.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sorry about that. The game is currently down. I am graduating today!

And my parents are visiting from Ohio for the special occasion. I will bring the game back up later next week (when my parents leave)...probably on 30 May.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• CONGRATS!!!!!

Not a problem about the game. Enjoy your folk's visit.

Comment

• Ok, just got back from taking my parents to the airport.

The game is now back up with 14 hrs, 50 min left on the clock.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• And I am back too. Congrats on graduating

Comment

• Not accessible on GS. I tried on a number of occasions.

And I didn't get playing 1968.

Comment

• Ok, let me relaod the last save then...hold on...

Comment

• Ok 1968 Autosave loaded up with 24 hrs left on the clock. Everyone needs to replay/play the 1968 turn.

Comment

• The Persian Foreign Ministry wishes to advise the HercIncan and Wittlichian Empires that a state of war will exist between them and the Persian Empire as of next year (next turn).

(we will need to decide who goes first each turn from here on out)

Comment

• And so it begins...

Comment

• Turn 1973 is now up.

Spies report that several large Nuclear devices have accidentally exploded inside Persian territory causing considerable widespread damage.

As if that was not bad enough, a tsunami appears to have caused significant distruction to a Persian fleet.

Random events in CIV, would you believe it.

Comment

Working...
                                X