X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's the order of the day.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Well, I've already performed my turn for 1973 while everyone was still at peace.

Comment

• The Persian bureaucracy shuffles papers and forgets to declare war this turn.

(I suggest I will go second, after both of you have played. I am finishing up my turn now, so if I was to go first next turn, it would mean starting the war on a double move. Not good. So, I will finsih my turn and then wait for you guys to play. )
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I had to restart the game again (SBC)...but now I'm getting:

"Server Unreachable:
          The game browsing server is unresponsive"

Has anyone seen that before?

Comment

• Well, the game does show up on Gamespy and I was able to log in so I'm guessing that it is fine.

Oh, and Beta - sorry, but I had to reload from the last save, so any moves that you made will had to be remade.

Comment

• Can I confirm the move order for the next move? It is just the way you have phrased it.

Wittlich and me and then Beta.

or Wittlich or me and then Beta followed by Wittlich or me.

Obviously once you've started your attack the double move thing doesn't apply anymore.

Comment

• Well, the game broke connection after Beta's turn leaving Hercules with only 10 minutes to play his turn...so I relaoding using the last auto save - which was last turn (1974). It looks like everyone needs to replay their turn.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I am not sure it answers the question.

But I now assume for the next turn, the order is Witt, Beta and then me.

After that a free for all?

Comment

• Well, since war has not been formally declared yet - I'm thinking it is just status quo - you log in when you can, do your turn, and log off.

Beta, is there any further clarification?
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• No probs. I can replay my last turn - but not tonight.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• So - I logged in and did all my city builds. I have not yet moved any units, nor have I ended my turn. Are you going to play first Herc? Last turn I waited until two hours left on the turn timer.

If you want me to play first - I can, in which case the turn order would be Witt - Beta/Toxo - Herc.
                        Last edited by Beta; June 11, 2008, 12:40.

Comment

• Yes that way you are not doing a double turn at the start of the war.

After that it can be a free for all, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                            Yes that way you are not doing a double turn at the start of the war.

After that it can be a free for all, I think.
                            Herc - I take it to mean you will play before me this turn. Correct?

I think it would be best if we kept a set order during the war as well. That has been the standard used elsewhere.

Comment

• No.

If we keep a set order then let us go

Witt - Beta/Toxo - Herc.

Comment

• Ok - then I will play my turn now.

Good luck to us all.

Comment

Working...
                                X