Clear All

On to Cor.

Comment

1405ad to HAK
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

back to Sabre
        Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

to Sabre

Comment

DIE FRIGATE DIE!

On to aebbeka.
            -C.

Comment

i'll be away from tomorrow on until sunday, 15th.

Comment

sent to Sabre on the 3rd. sorry, forgot to post.

Comment

are we gonna patch?

PS: aebbeka: never got anything can you resend...

Comment

Originally posted by sabrewolf
                    are we gonna patch?
                    I'd say, no reason not to... I'm running a dual install now but as soon as we patch our Vanilla games I can get rid of the old unpatched install. So unless someone disagrees, I suggest we patch.
                    -C.

Comment

Resent --- Dang, the thread updates are so sporatic, never got one or I'd have resent days ago...

I've patched already.

Comment

I've also patched already, as I had to do so for my warlords games.

PS. If you ever want to reach me, never post here to do so. I rarely check this thread. Use email instead.

Comment

Ahem...

Comment

oh... pretty much forgot about these civ4 pbems due to upgrade problems.

in fact, as much fun as it was initially and this game, i've lost interest. if you want to continue, i'll reinstall the old patch version, try to figure out the admin password (i had it written down on an old harddisk somewhere) and resign so you guys can play it out. of course it's not quite the same and would probably mean the death of aebbeka (civ4 war AI sucks bigtime!)

Comment

Oh noes, how will I have my revenge on the vile Sabrewolf now?

For sure I've rarely seen a game so deadlocked. No trade, no expansion, no war, no peace possible. (Good thing there's Julius to bully around). Tech is slow and with no room for error, moves take forever to calculate.

If you are certain you want to stop now, I think you & I are tied - although your slight research advantage would have eventually tipped the scales in your favor (you beat me to Steel by 1 turn and Steam by 2 - I imagine Railroad will be 3, and so on). And HaK's expansion gave him the point lead, so the end result could be anything really.

So anyway, is that it for this one?
                              -C.

Comment

yeah, that was my assumption too. by the time you get flight or industrialism, we'd probably be more or less on par. by then your new cities would be producing more commerce too... so even more deadlocked. aebbeka, my courageous ally, unfortunatly has miserable lands with nasty production, little food

one thing that may have put me in advantage would be biology. currently 3 cities are not growing and not producing because they barely live of irrigated plains... as soon as biology gives them 3/1, i could work on the mined hills or plains villages.

(btw, you had your revenge! you sacked my super-duper capital with buddhism wonders and several other irreplaceable things! )

anyhow, aebbeka, you could take over if you want and control 2 civs...

Comment

Working...
                                X