• Show
Clear All

• To Rob

Slightly delayed as I have had a computer problem
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• nw Cerb

Mr Peddle ......
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Sent
        Formerly known as Masuro.
        The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• To Rob

Comment

• To Mr P
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Everything seems very quiet. The rest of this game might just be a race for Alpha Centauri or a culture win. Unless one of the AI gets crazy.

Comment

• There is a looong way to go yet.

As for crazy AI's - well, the craziest one left is the Greek guy next to you! (Then again, I expect to have issues with Peter after he has finished off Julius)

To Rob

Comment

• All seems eerily quiet round here ...........

Mr P.....

Comment

• You're right about the Greeks. I haven't forgotten that they attacked me early in the game. I need to keep an eye on the power graph to make sure they don't get ahead.

Sent

Comment

• Back to Rob

Comment

• and onto Mr Peddle

Comment

• Around again

Comment

• Originally posted by marcuspeddle
                            You're right about the Greeks. I haven't forgotten that they attacked me early in the game. I need to keep an eye on the power graph to make sure they don't get ahead.
                            Unless I've gone colour blind they are ahead of you - time to build/upgrade those troops!

To Rob

Comment

• I'm going to be away for a week and won't be able to play again until Saturday 22 September. Sorry.

Comment

• Bugger!!!

Sorry guys, this turn seemed to have slipped under the radar......

To Mr P

(but no rush mate!! )

Comment

Working...
                                X