All Around the Circle PBEM II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apologies for the very long delay.

But it seems it's no matter. See you back on the 22nd.
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• To Rob
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• To Mr P
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• sent

Comment

• To Rob

I'm debating whether to kill Julius off. That will bring me into direct conflict with Peter but will give me a buffer zone keeping Peter a bit away from my core cities.

Comment

• I saw your 'debate'........

Did you Mr. P???
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I have nothing to debate: Alexander has decided to try his luck with me. Luckily, I have friends in the neighbourhood who do not like him.

Comment

• No, that was Peter - but he made my mind up for me. Julius is down to his last city and is no longer useful as a buffer. Better I get that city than Peter so I have declared war and moved my units in. Now I just need to make sure I'm the one who captures it, not the Russians.

Turn to Rob

Comment

• Got your resend CerberusIV, but I sent the save on to Mr Peddle way back on the 28th September at 07.15 NZ time.

Forgot to post again though ......

Resent for good measure too .........

Comment

• I have some bad news. I had to erase Civilization from my computer because of some problems and I tried to reinstall this evening. Unfortunately, my copy of Civ vanilla has been so badly scratched up by my rather old CD drive that it will not install. I could buy another copy of Civ and try again but I'm down to two PBEM games and I'm not sure it's worth it. Is there any way you can retire me from the game without me playing? There are no passwords.

Comment

• Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.

Comment

• Rob - are you able to play Marcus's turn and retire him?

If not we'll have to abandon this one - you should win anyway now.

Comment

• Shall we continue, or shall we call it a day??

This is my last vanilla PBEM game and disk swapping is a major P.I.T.A.!!!

If not, we could always start a PBEM game of BtS.....

Comment

• I'm willing to call time on this one - it has been interesting though.

I'd be up for a BtS PBEM.

Comment

• OK, Mr Peddle???

Comment

Working...
                                X