No announcement yet.

All Around the Circle PBEM II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap. I hope there are no more expansions to Civ IV . . . .
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• The save worked fine for me - over to Rob.

My CD drive doesn't sound too good - I think all the swapping of CD's is getting to it.
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Great news that the save is working. Sad news about the CD drive. One of mine is also on its last legs. I need to get a new computer but the trip to Australia has cleaned out the bank.

Comment

• All OK here to!!!

To Masuro
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I don't have enough space left on my desktop computer to install BtS so I have to do all my turns on my laptop now. But the saves are working so I can't complain.
            Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

• Apart from Peter trying to kill Julius off with cossacks this seems to have gone quiet.

To Rob

Comment

• To Mr Masuro again
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• To Mr Peddle .......

Comment

• To Rob

Comment

• To Mr Peddle

Comment

• To Rob

Comment

• Mr P .......

Comment

• Sorry for the delay. It's first week of classes for me as both a teacher and a student.

Sent to Cerberus

Comment

Working...
                                X