[pbem] Eu1092 II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobWorham
    Shame Firaxis messed those babies up big time........
    So true, one need very specific landscape to have a reason to build one, hence their seldom use.

I consider myself lucky to have such an opportunity.

Hope you'll enjoy the luxuries I'm sending you, thanks to them I have found a way to trade with Louis and Suleyman (nice +17 gold/turn in my treasury also) !

1232 to Platy
    Better than playing blitz chess and piano simultaneously: Warcraft III

Comment

very much entertained by those gifts kind sir

now if my new city will grow, HRE wont cut my sea route to the other side of the island...frack

presseed on to RW
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Mmmmmmm, nice shiny new toys to play with. Thanks!!!

Now, what to do with my restless troops????
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

1233 to Platy

And you know what ? This dumbkopf of Barbarossa declared war on me !

Bitting the hand who fed him, what a lack of courtesy

Too bad for him I have a Galleon full of assault troops who was en route for Corsica. I guess my soldiers will have to teach him "les bonnes manières" a la French

Comment

must give all your worldly possesions to keep friends, eh ?

with RW

Comment

To L
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

1234 to Platy

Comment

the froggies are coming at me thru friends now too !!

lets go squish some froggies

> RW

Comment

To L

Comment

1235 to Platy

Comment

the usual suspect

Comment

Moi?????

To L

Comment

Oui toi ! ;D

1236 to Platy

Comment

Vous devez être confondu!!!!

To L

Comment

1237 to Platy

It's time I move my troops, HRE is sending all his armies to the South (hehe you will have an opportunity in the North then Rob).

Comment

Working...
                                X