No announcement yet.

[pbem] Eu1092 II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... and peace signed, let's hope you gave Barbarossa such a beating he won't annoy you again

Anyway his military power is exhausted after the claiming back of Parma form the Frenchies. He will probably ask for peace to Louis after that.

I should also take over the last barbarian town in two turns. Except a puny french settlement the whole Barbari coast will be mine.

1226 to Platy of course ...
    Better than playing blitz chess and piano simultaneously: Warcraft III

Comment

the pissed off frenchies are coming my way cause of no open borders

- RW
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Life's kinda dull without a rapidly imploding neighbour to pick on.......

To L
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

1127 to Platy.

Comment

To L
            Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

1228 to Platy

Comment

Coppenhagen cant cope

now under new managment.....mine

one more to go

go RW

Comment

Europe has gone quite peaceful all of a sudden...........

To L

Comment

yeah cause Louie the XIV declared war on me for no apparent reason....

whatever.....

now with RW

Comment

To L

Comment

I told you all Louis is a bastard ;D

I bet he was so disapointed not to be able to gain a city from HRE that he has been easily bribed into a war against Platy by the Danes.

To be honest I was expecting him to attack me in a few turns (so many unused military units near my border).

I'm quite busy colonizing North Africa, but if you plan a big retaliation just say so and I will build a few more military units to help you.

Meanwhile I will send Platy some tech to improve your defense (Machineguns and Canons).

Edit: 1230 to you of course

Comment

To L

Comment

1231 to Platy

Comment

Lousy Louie's first attack beat back.....come on, bring it on

Machine Guns and Canons oh MY.....thanks

passed on to RW

Comment

To Mr L

P.S. Thanks for bringing me the joy of my first fort sighting in quite a while!!!

Shame Firaxis messed those babies up big time........

Comment

Working...
                                X