X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beta

Nope. Do tell.
    "Losers always whine about doing their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen"

That's from the movie The Rock by the way. I hadn't seen it in a while and caught the tail end of it yesterday.

Comment

• Love it.

Restarting the game. Looks like a GS crash.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Game back up. 12 hrs left in the turn. Civ stats connected.

The save (1000bc) shows only Witt and I as having played. The rest of you are damned slackers.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Civstats is not connected
          Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
            Love it.

Restarting the game. Looks like a GS crash.
            That's strange...Apolyton Gathering didn't go down - but then, I guess I shouldn't complain.

Comment

• No more complaining Witlich.

Comment

• Good one Pinchak.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Game not showing on Gamespy.

Comment

• Ok this one was my fault - or to be more precise, Eleanor's. She just informed me that when she went to turn the computer on this morning (I turn the monitor off at nights) the PC rebooted.

Would have got to it sooner, but we were picking up our newest family member today. He is Thomas, a one-year (or so) black long-haired cat from the Ontario SPCA. Lovely cat - going through the household initiation with the other 3 cats, and Wyatt the dog.

No pictures yet. Soon. He is a beauty.

Ok - now to the game.

Comment

• Was able to load from provi's recovery save - which means provi - you need to play again. Also Ephack and Pinchak also yet to play. 6 and half hours left.

Comment

• Could you please reset the timer next time?

I was sleeping and with only 6 ½ hours to play my turn I had no way doing it.
                        Thus I lost one turn of worker movements, MM changes and ect.
                        Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Ok this one was my fault - or to be more precise, Eleanor's.
                          LOL... I atribute roughly 25% of my pittboss games shut downs to the "wife factor".

Comment

• Hello guys!

I'm so sorry, but I don't have internet at home since one week... And the word service still needs some improvement in Mexico...

I have no idea when I will be able to play again, but I definitively hope it will be soon!!

Thanks for your comprehension and hopefully see you soon!

Comment

• I can't access the game.

Comment

• Never mind. I tried for a third time and finally was able to access and play.

I blame Beta!

Comment

Working...
                                X