Asian Tigers PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian Tigers PBEM

Small pangaea, default settings, epic speed, all victories on.

CerberusIV - China (Qin)
    rumpo kid - Korea
    Beta - India (Asoka)
    Wittlich - Japan

May the best warlord win!
    Never give an AI an even break.

And the first turn is riding into town looking for the rumpo kid.

EDIT: Well, the autosend turn didn't get very far so now emailed.
    Last edited by CerberusIV; November 24, 2006, 10:43.

Comment

Just marking my spot on the thread.

Comment

Me too.

Also, please note - I will come up as ToxoXI in the game. He is the legendary warlord that that invented the oxo beef cubes. Ooops. I am India. oxo chicken cubes, then.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

First one played,wrapped and sent
          I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

It's grrrrrrrreat!!!

Save to Wittlich!

And oops , as to that Toxo thing, scrap that. I was thinking this was a pitboss game.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3970 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To rumpo

Comment

3970 moved down the line
                  I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

3970 to Witt

Comment

3940BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

3940BC to rumpo

Comment

3940 off down the pipe to Beta

Mark Thomas

Comment

Resent

Mark Thomas

Comment

Thanks rumpo. Both saves were sitting on the ISP's server for some reason. First time it has happened. Anyway, cleared away.

Save played and on to Witt.

Comment

Working...
                              X