• Show
Clear All

3910 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

To rumpo
      Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

3910 rollin', rollin', rollin' tp Beta
        I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

And back around to Witt out West.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

3880 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

To rumpo

Comment

moved along there
                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

3880bc to Witt
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Wrong game save Beta. You sent me the sbwn save and not the Asian Tigers save...
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

and 3850 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

3850BC to rumpo

Comment

3850 off to the Beta Man

Mark Thomas

Comment

And 3850 on to Wittlich.

Comment

3820 BC Turn sent to Cerberus.

Comment

To rumpo

Comment

Working...
                                X