No announcement yet.

[PBEM] sbwn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm... Not received. Checked the ISP server as well. Plse resend.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

file resent

Comment

Got it. Thx!

Save to witt.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Well - sort of - my ISP is 'experiencing difficulties'. save for this and Asian Tigers will go when things are Ok. I hope.

Comment

Or you can just attach the saves here Beta.

Comment

I got them Beta.

3520 BC Turn sent to Nugog.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                Or you can just attach the saves here Beta.
                Right. Forgot about that option.

I don't think it was down for long. Sympatico is Bell's internet service, so I don't think they - or their customers - would tolerate much of an interruption.
                Last edited by Beta; December 1, 2006, 09:48.

Comment

To Strudo
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Right sent to Beta, hopefully it will find it's way there OK.

Comment

Yep - no problem.

Good morning all. Save to Witt.

Comment

G'morning

3480 BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To Strudo

I shall be away until this thursday, sorry.
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by nugog
                            To Strudo

I shall be away until this thursday, sorry.
                            N/P - life happens.

Comment

Stupid life, always getting in the way.

On to Beta

Comment

Sorry for the delay folks. My bad. Had the incoming save 'saved', just forgot to play it amidst other things going on.

On to Witt.

Comment

Working...
                                X