X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3640 BC Turn sent to Nugog.

Comment

On to Strudo
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

to beta

Comment

Strudo. Please resend. Save has not shown up yet. Another pbem game's save got stcuk on the ISP's server, but there was nothing from you there. Sorry for the hiccup. I suspect it was probably at my end.

PM and email also sent.
          Last edited by Beta; November 26, 2006, 19:34.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

OK, I got all your messages File has been resent

Comment

Strudo - not here. I checked the ISP server, as well as all my security programs. I received another pbem save, and other emails today, so I think I am clear at this end.

How about trying to send it again, and this time include Wittlich. If we both don't recive it then it probably means the problem is at your end. If he does and I do not, then probably me.

Thanks.

ps - sorry for all the emssages. Not sure what was getting through or not.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

OK sent to both. See how it goes this time

Comment

Success!! Thanks Strudo!

Save moved on to Witt.

Comment

Yeppers, it went through ok to me as well.

Any way ... back to the game at hand - 3600 BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

On to Strudo
                      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

to beta

Comment

Rollin'.

Save to witt. 3560bc.

Comment

3560 BC Turn sent to Nugog.
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

To Strudo

Comment

to beta

Comment

Working...
                                X