Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet!

Thanks Strudo.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I'll be away for the weekend until wednesday sorry guys

Comment

• NW mate - have fun!
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Fed is having issues - not too sure what is happening - bloody Firaxis and non backwards compatible patches...........

Comment

• Yes I go the emails about it. I removed the password then patched the game and played my turn. I don't think I put a password back on. Fed said the file I sent him wouldn't open, but also said he wasn't patched yet. I'll email him and try and work things out

Comment

• OK sent a new file to Fed. Hopefully we'll have better luck this time

Comment

• :fingerscrossed:

Comment

• Any word Fed?

Comment

• If I understood well Strudo e-mail, he patched and then got to play
                    and sent the save to me.

So, it's now an upgraded game, I guess; anyway, I cannot play it.

I hope when I get BtS and all patched, all becomes right.

Best regards,

Comment

• Ok mate - I am happy to wait - no issues there.

Comment

• You can download the patch from the website if you don't want to wait until you get BtS. The I think the patches are downloaded during the BtS install automatically, so they'll need to be downloaded sooner or later.

Comment

• ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!

And now I go away for about a week............

Onto to you Strudo!

Comment

• Woohoo, on the alive bit.

Boo hiss on the going away bit

Back to you Fed.

Comment

• And back to Nugog

(So Strudo is the true master of time crossing particles).

Best regards,

Comment

• Originally posted by Strudo
                                Boo hiss on the going away bit
                                I did try and convince my wife that she could go away with the boys to Australia - and that I would stay home and have a week long Civ binge.

I'm guessing you can predict the response to that......

Comment

Working...
                                X