[PBEM] smallgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onto Strudo
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Strudo - did you get the save?

I got a wierd delayed delivery notice.........
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Hmmm, I got a file but when I tried to load it it says "The save file you selected is protected to ensure that the assets in your mod folder have mot been changed", then got dumped to the desktop. now whenever I start civ4, it gives me about 6 XML errors and i still can't load that file.

Might be time for the reinstll that I've been putting off and off. Might be a day or two before I can play again. Can you resend the file just in case? Thanks

Comment

• Sure thing - on it's way.

Comment

• Woohoo, I'm back.

To Fed

Comment

• Welcome back!

Here's the save...........

Comment

• Thanks, good to be back believe me.

To Fed

Comment

• To Nugog

Comment

• Strudo - here comes the save again.

Comment

• And on and on

Comment

• To Nugog

Comment

• And on it goes............

Comment

• To Fed

Comment

• To Nugog

Comment

• Onto Strudo

Comment

Working...
                                X