• Show
Clear All

• "Cancel Open Borders"

But then they get moody.

Sent
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Exactly, I like to stay on taking terms with all my neighbours.
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• 'taking' terms? As in take all their lands?

Comment

• Oooops Freudian slip there maybe, or was it just tiredness???

Taking - talking : Who knows??
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I'm all for taking - just as soon as the suckers declare war on me.

To Rob
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• To Masuro

Comment

• Well, Rome just declared war on me for some reason but he's too far away from me for me to be doing any taking. Anyway, Peter is going to take care of the problem for me.

Comment

• Thank you Mas - now I'll have to take care of Peter if he starts winning against Julius.

To Rob
                  Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• If he's as ineffective against Julius as he was against Alexander then you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Yes, the AI's have been pretty weak so far. Let's hope they can get their acts together as we head towards the pre industrial era......

To Masuro

Comment

• More then 500 posts, please start a new thread.
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                        X