X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the lobbing begin!!!

To Masuro
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• In the other direction, please.
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• To Masuro
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• It's a good thing I'm really a peaceful builder type. Isabella just asked me to join her in a war against those nasty Persians!

To Rob
            Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Getting real hairy round here, bloody troops all over the place!!

To Masuro

Comment

• Isabella has decided that 'united we stand, divided we fall' is a good philosophy and has amalgamated with the Persian Empire. She's also become my bride and we are busy making little Pergyptian babies to populate the land.

Comment

• What are you worried about Rob? Looking at the tech trading screen you should be well into building gunpowder units by now.

Over to NZ.

Comment

• Still, my peace loving nation gets uneasy when there are troops of numerous persuasions roaming around the place.

To Masuro

Comment

• Me, too. When those bloody Greeks get finished with Elizabeth they're going to need something for all those troops to do. He's attacked me once and I've no doubt he will do it again. I'm hoping my gift of elephant mounted soldiers will help the English weaken him up a bit.

Comment

• It's all pretty quiet over in my corner of the map - presumably because all the AI troops are over in your territories!

To Rob

Comment

• To Masuro

Comment

• I could probably stop a lot of the bloodshed by cancelling open border treaties with a couple of nations. But then they'd attack me!

Comment

• Alex does seem to be beating up Lizzie quite badly.

To Rob

Comment

• To Masuro

Comment

Working...
                                X