This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Around the Circle PBEM

Here is the tracker thread. You know what to do.
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

First turn sent to Metaliturtle.
    Good luck!

Comment

4000BC to CerberusIV

They randomly gave me ze Germans, one o my favorite civs!
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

4000BC to Rob
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

We have completed first turn!

Let the fun begin!

3960BC to Masuro
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

To Metaliturtle

Met an AI player already.

Comment

Save passed along!
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

sent

Comment

And on to you Masuro
                  Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                  Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                  Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

To the Turtle

Comment

To Cerberus!!!!

Met AI this turn

Comment

To Rob

So where are all these AI's? Not right next to me (fortunately).

Comment

To Masuro

Comment

sent

Comment

Sent to Masuro

Comment

Working...
                              X