X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then let's keep the pace up!!!!

To Masuro
    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• To CerberusIV
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Not received, please resend or post it in the thread.
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

• Sent again

Comment

• Received, played, sent to Rob.

Comment

• Sent to Masuro
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Sent.
                I installed Warlords last night and was worried that it would interfere with vanilla Civ4 saves but no problems.
                Do either of you have Warlords?

Comment

• Got it and in 3 Warlords PBEM's

Comment

• I will start (or join) one when I get used to playing Warlords. I'm in last place as the Koreans in my first generic game and kicking arse in the Alexander the Great scenario. Though I've yet to meet Darius . . . . .

Comment

• No point in waiting to start a Warlords PBEM. By the time one gets anywhere you will have mastered SP.

Not too sure about the Koreans myself. If you want to play a defensive builder type game try Qin. Drill 2, Garrison 1 Cho-ko-nu's are interesting straight out of the box.

Turn sent.

Comment

• Do you have Warlords? We could start a game with the three of us again.

Comment

• My schedule is full for the next two-three weeks, but maybe after that??

2400BC sent to Masuro!!

Comment

• Sounds good.

Sent to CerberusIV

Comment

• I'm not quite ready for another game (6 running and one about to start) but would consider it in a couple of weeks.

To Rob.

Comment

• Again, sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                                X