• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3340bc to aebbeka
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

lumpkin: i know which place you mean. the spot i marked before would allow quicker access to both but you would not get the silver because it's on another island. the currently marked one however should work, but will take longer until both resources are covered

Comment

on aebbeka's Q and lumpkin's A:

1) correct. line of sight works for your state religion. so for instance i can see both of krazy's jewish cities (no pun intended!) until i switch to "free religion". earlier in the game i had hinduism and saw one of aebbeka's cities.

2) the shrine does not add line-of-sight, just cash... considering that i've got 3 religious centres with 2 shrines (and 1 to follow soon), i'm of course earning quite a lot of cash )

So there you go: the advantages are money and intelligence.
        ironical! you speak of religion increasing intelligence
        oh well, i guess historically that's true

Comment

back to the JJ game: great, i'm on the island with none other than the aggressive montezuma! and not just that: he popped a hut just in front of me and spawned another scout --> no more huts for me

Comment

So how did Judaism spread to Krazy? Don't you need Open Borders to get a missionary in?
            Where are you from? Put yourself on the Apolyton Map!

Comment

yes, but religion also spreads naturally, and aided with a shrine...

Comment

by the way, i'm afraid that over the next 3 weeks i will be slower and slower. i hope to still get in a daily turn but i cannot guarantee it.... the CFA is a lot of work, and even though i know i'll fail, at least i should try!
                sorry if i delay something too long!

Comment

Both sent to Lumpkin

Comment

whats the CFA?

both sent to sabre
                    http://www.cojadate.com/

Comment

3280bc to aebbeka

CFA = chartered financial analyst

Comment

Originally posted by sabrewolf
                        yes, but religion also spreads naturally, and aided with a shrine...
                        Must be due to illegal immigrants flooding in over the borders.

So, getting many protests to the DaVinci Code over there? It's quite ridiculous. I don't recall any non-Christians protesting the Passion of the Christ... It seems that if a fictional movie can make a person question their faith, then maybe they really don't have that faith in the first place...

You know, I really used to believe that I was a real person in a real world, and nobody could stop me from believing that. Now after seeing the Matrix, I'm just not so sure anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by sabrewolf
                          CFA = chartered financial analyst
                          Tee hee. He said anal.

Sorry...

Maybe I should open a Swiss bank account, and store my hundreds of dollars in it for safe keeping.

Comment

Originally posted by aebbeka
                            So, getting many protests to the DaVinci Code over there? It's quite ridiculous. I don't recall any non-Christians protesting the Passion of the Christ... It seems that if a fictional movie can make a person question their faith, then maybe they really don't have that faith in the first place...
                            actually that movie was really scary. suddenly all strong believers were very present and spoke of the movie as "proof".

the funny thing about the da vinci code is how it has been out for 5 years with fairly limited protest. but as soon as it comes into the cinema, fanatics get loud...

You know, I really used to believe that I was a real person in a real world, and nobody could stop me from believing that. Now after seeing the Matrix, I'm just not so sure anymore.
                            i had that after the truman show.
                            but then i considered that my life is so boring that every viewer would be dead of boredom

Comment

Originally posted by aebbeka
                              Tee hee. He said anal.
                              Sorry...

Maybe I should open a Swiss bank account, and store my hundreds of dollars in it for safe keeping.
                              again
                              i wish our banks were that secretive as the image they have but i guess us poor people don't need to hide the money...

Comment

both sent to sabre

i can't go by one day without hearing something about the da vinci code...
                                http://www.cojadate.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X