Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS->HitAnyKey

The fall of the greek civilization.
    Clasificación APT 2009: 91 puntos (4°) Clasificación APT 2010: 104 puntos (4°)
    Clasificación APT 2011: 70 puntos (10°) Clasificación APT 2012: 87 puntos (12°)
    Clasificación APT 2013: 90 puntos (12°) Clasificación APT 2014: 131 puntos (5°)

Comment

• GPS to Sabre

Comment

• 1470ad to HAK

guys, you are making it too easy for me. sure, the phalanx are tough nuts to crack, but you should have had way more war elephants to counter my cavalry. latest when i went for nationalism, cavalry should have been obvious, or not?

anyhow, i can understand if you guys wouldn't want to continue, after all, it's not looking great for you. but please, if you do decide to stop, please just "resign" in the game so i can continue on against the AI.

thanks and cheers
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• Nah, I'm always up for fighting to the bitter and painful end. :-D.

So I'll keep going, even though there's no chance. Just to watch you mow down my cities.

Comment

• may i ask what you guys have been researching?
            i'm certain that you've got guilds for quite some time because gunpowder was tradeable. but i cannot see what has been happening the last 20 turns or so... maybe optics? or started pre-researching something heavy and aiming for a quick pickup of many techs?

Comment

• Sorry for the delay guys, but i am not in my computer, i have holidays, 2 weeks, 1 left.

Comment

• Sabre is gone all this week as well, so it's not that big a deal.

Comment

• i've got my notebook with a running (but slow) civ4. but so far i have not managed to complete a turn (too much up here)

Comment

• i'm back, but no turn here... glad i have only delayed 6 games

Comment

• So Koning, you back yet for sending the turn on?

Comment

• Gps->HitAnyKey

Sorry for the delay, but guys, hit and me are finished, dont you think?

Comment

• I do agree that we are. I just actually often find it fun even to fight until the death. But if you guys just want to call it quits, then that is fine too.
                          I just didn't want to leave things hanging in limbo.

Comment

• 1480ad to kon

i would quite like to continue and finish to the bitter end. kon, if you want to stop, you can resign and let the AI continue for you.

Comment

• 1490ad to kon

it's over soon...

Comment

Working...
                              X