Clear All

525 sent to Sabre

Comment

525bc to koningtiger
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

year 500 to HitAnyKey
        Clasificación APT 2009: 91 puntos (4°) Clasificación APT 2010: 104 puntos (4°)
        Clasificación APT 2011: 70 puntos (10°) Clasificación APT 2012: 87 puntos (12°)
        Clasificación APT 2013: 90 puntos (12°) Clasificación APT 2014: 131 puntos (5°)

Comment

GPS on to Sabre

Comment

500 to the unlucky guy outside of my city borders...

Comment

Turn for Hit, and war will be, i dont like war since turn 1, but its better than in an ancient start.

Comment

Kickin it back to Sabre.

Comment

Originally posted by koningtiger
                  Turn for Hit, and war will be, i dont like war since turn 1, but its better than in an ancient start.
                  sorry, i did not want war either. i just could not afford losing a city too early on. i have offered you a fair compensation which is still negotiable!

Comment

Are you guys already being bad little boys and not playing nice together?

Comment

0475bc to koning

we had an unfortunate start i guess...

Comment

If this was a ladder game, you will see how unfortunate start this would be.

Ok, send your peace offer and i will accept it, btw declaring war when i had an archer so near of your city was too risky, what would have happen if you would have lost your archer?

Ahm..turn sent to HitAnyKey

Comment

koning: if i would have lost?
                          honestly? ... i'm happy i did not loose. reloading is cheating and i detest that. on the other hand it would have meant an immediate loss. so as said earlier: lucky that it wasn't an issue.

on another note: hitanykey: how comes we are all SO close? it seems like a tiny map with 15 players

Comment

GPS on to Sabre.

And I don't know why we're all so close. We are a total of 5 Civs on a Small map. Maybe I should have done Standard. But I figured Small was good enough for 5 Civs.

Comment

0450bc to kon

i guess the medieval start makes it seem more cluttered because we started with so many unit...

Comment

Turn for HitAnyKey

Comment

Working...
                                X