• Show
Clear All

Turn has been sent to Sabre.

Comment

0575bc to koningtiger
      - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
      - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Since i dont have your email, HitAnyKey, i will post your turn here, can you sent me your address?

Good luck to all, a crap start location for me
        Attached Files
        Clasificación APT 2009: 91 puntos (4°) Clasificación APT 2010: 104 puntos (4°)
        Clasificación APT 2011: 70 puntos (10°) Clasificación APT 2012: 87 puntos (12°)
        Clasificación APT 2013: 90 puntos (12°) Clasificación APT 2014: 131 puntos (5°)

Comment

Woops, my bad. Heh.

Anyway, I've PM'd ya my email addy. I'll be able to do my turn when I get home from work tonight.

Comment

Oh and my start location was crap too. Have my settler and warrior separated by a body of water. Trying to find my way around it now.

Comment

i'm not too thrilled by my start either, being so close to one of the poles, thus only being able to expand in one direction. though, it could be worse...

but i do like the medieval start! not having to go through the tedious early stuff makes it really much more fun

Comment

HitAnyKey: how many AI players did you add?

Comment

I think I thew in 2 AI's at Monarch difficulty with a Small map.

Comment

cool!

now as long as it isn't montezuma, tokugawa or another of those aggressive bastards, it's gonna be fun

by the way: religions will be distributed within a few turns. however, only 4 of them will come (budd, hind, juda, conf), so one player will be unlucky ... let's hope it's an AI player!

Comment

Oh crap, just realized I forgot to do this turn last night because it wasn't in my email because koning had to attach it to the thread.
                      I've just emailed it to myself as a reminder so that I remember to do it as soon as I get home.

Comment

shït happens

Comment

Dont worry, i didnt saw your pm becouse if we are not premium members the site dont advise us about new pm. I have your email now.

Comment

Turn has been played and passed.

Comment

0550bc to koningtiger

Comment

Turn for HitAnyKey

Comment

Working...
                                X