- Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• 0780ad to koningtiger

Comment

• 800 ad to HitAnyKey
        Clasificación APT 2009: 91 puntos (4°) Clasificación APT 2010: 104 puntos (4°)
        Clasificación APT 2011: 70 puntos (10°) Clasificación APT 2012: 87 puntos (12°)
        Clasificación APT 2013: 90 puntos (12°) Clasificación APT 2014: 131 puntos (5°)

Comment

• 0800ad to kon

Comment

• GPS to sabre

Comment

• Sent to HitAnyKey

Comment

• Sent to Sabre a few hours ago...

Comment

• 0820ad

Comment

• ok guys, war elephants are waaay too overpowered. with 2 promotions they have the strength of 9.6. regular longbows have some chance but only if lots of defensive bonuses (hills, culture) is available.

anyhow, witnessed by HAK the 3rd capital of mansa has been taken out. my catapult injured the longbowman,, my elephant survived clearly and the spearman had no problem against the chariot locked at home. mansa musa is left with 1 city where montezuma once had his 3rd city.

so my question is: shall we continue? and if yes: how?
                    why am i asking? it's obvious that you guys will join forces against me because there is no other way to stop me otherwise. i am also aware that if i let you grow, you'll catch up and overtake me. after all, my infrastructure is miserable because i was virtually building units flat-out.
                    so... what do you guys think?

Comment

• We can continue if you want, this game is going quite fast. And dont worry, Hit and me have not done any diplomatic moves yet, you can do what you think its better for you.

Comment

• i think i might try the challenging way of peace

Comment

• But what you 2 want, i have not problem in saying Sabre is the winner.

Btw, sent to HitAnyKey.

Comment

• no no, you don't need to declare me winner. so far it has been too easy for me. montezuma was only defending with archers although he had feudalism for a long time. and mansa musa threw units at my stack initially, suicided his only catapult in the first turn of war. and besides that he did not even attack my archer-defended catapults that were bashing down the culture defences until the units had recovered from the other battles.

anyhow, if you don't mind, let's continue for the time being

Comment

• I'm all for continuing. The last PBEM I lost, I battled until my last city was destroyed. If Sabre wants to win this one, he has to TAKE the win from me.

Comment

• 0840 to kon

hey HAK, there was a strongly wounded barbarian horse archer within my borders. i think it is very possible that he killed your explorer. anyhow, you have been avenged

Comment

Working...
                                X