• Show
Clear All

• 0680ad to kon

damnit... another dead catapult... but 2 other units promoted
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• 700 ad to hitanykey
      Clasificación APT 2009: 91 puntos (4°) Clasificación APT 2010: 104 puntos (4°)
      Clasificación APT 2011: 70 puntos (10°) Clasificación APT 2012: 87 puntos (12°)
      Clasificación APT 2013: 90 puntos (12°) Clasificación APT 2014: 131 puntos (5°)

Comment

• 700ad to kon

Comment

• 720 to hitanykey

Comment

• 0720ad to koningtiger

so, finally the city defences of mansa musa's have been destroyed. now it's up to my surviving axemen and war elephants to kill show the confucian peasants the real art of war...

Comment

• GPS to Sabre

KT, I think we're gonna have a good tough time chasing after Sabre if he ends up conquering both the AI's. He's already gotten one of them. Though I do finally have 3 cities again, but it's gonna take a long time for me to rebuild.

Comment

• i don't intend taking out mansa. in fact, i didn't even intend fighting him. all i wanted was feudalism and the two cities of montezuma. he was blocking my expansion.

too bad i coulnd't extort feudlism from him... even with just one city left, protected by a defender with 0.5 strength didn't he want to give up

speaking of techs: what are you guys actually researching that it takes you so long? i mean by now you should have at least 2 techs, right?

Comment

• I believe I've been researching the same tech ever since the game started...but I had a few setbacks due to losing a couple cities to the barbs.

Comment

• ok, admittedly i used scientists to boost research from the caste system. and i researched fairly cheap techs...

Comment

• I'm guessing Koning has the turn?

Comment

• got it today...

740ad to kon

Comment

• Hey Sabre, you sent the file to me and not to Kon. I just forwarded it on to him.

Comment

• Sent to HitAnyKey.

Well, for the techs, i have been growing up my cities, now i am researching a bit more.

Comment

• GPS back to Sabre

Comment

• Originally posted by HitAnyKey
                                Hey Sabre, you sent the file to me and not to Kon. I just forwarded it on to him.
                                sorry 'bout that!

turn tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X