No announcement yet.

[PBEM] Europe Classic 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never figured Geo to look like that!

Turn to GS.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Now you understand why I fled the Kingdom.

In other news, her remarks *always* were to the point and very accurate.
      (you still haven't taken over the English? )
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• yeah, geo, you make a pretty hot tranny. now you should just learn to smile

oh, and actually i have taken over the cities. this is a screenshot from before the last archer was killed...
        i had kind of hoped that she'd give me liberalism, economics, rifling, etc, if i leave her in peace. but aparently the english pride is too big.

anyhow, once the rebels are calmed and the borders expanded again, i'm looking forward to a pleasant game. thanks for the colossus, great lighthouse, pyramids, etc ... they're coming in handy
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• Bah, the Colossus and GL are almost finished anyway.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• oh, thanks for the reminder!
            i think i'll pass on astronomy for the time being

Comment

• Beware of those frigates then.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• no problem... my bombers can deal with them

besides... dauphin and g_storrow are pretty "involved" at the moment and i doubt either will be focussing on frigates any time soon

speaking of: my caravel has quite an interest view from the memphis/tiwanaku-bay

Comment

• 1365ad to dauphin

Comment

• turn on.

geomodder you post more know you have retired.

I am not "involved" with anyone. I am not that type of boy.

Comment

• the chronicles of marco polo, part 1: the siege of tiwanaku

it was a cold winter night in december 1365. marco polo had recovered from a fierce battle against the english armada, that had already been reduced to a battered galleon after a battle with an egyptian galley.

marco polo sailed into unknown territory, hearing from his sages that tiwanaku was to be the place of the next great battle of good versus evil.

his ship was safely ankered in the harbour of the local city, knowing that the mayans had more important things to do than to attack polo's scouting caravel. his explorers spoke about the fierce bombardment that the poor mayan people had to endure. not enough after 5300 years of brutal mayan tyranny, now they also had to watch the sky for flying pieces of rock.

a local fisherman, fishing close to the lighthouse told about what his brother had written to him during the year. rumors that macchu picchu, the cultural stronghold of the mayan empire, had fallen to an onslaught of tens of thousants of egyptian cavalry. the very city that had caused a part of the arabian empire to convert to mayan supremacy... the very city where the taoists had all their shrines and artefacts... that very city had fallen into the hands of the buddhist riders.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Sabre, I'm sure GS loves the fact that you gave me the technology to build and upgrade the Grenadiers.

When does your gentlemen's agreement expire?

Comment

• that was a stupidity on my side with that. but i don't think it's make a great big difference, seeing that you had +158gpt last turn (probably full money) and only 100gpt this turn (probably because you lost machu picchu).

you should have convinced geomodder to stay a turn longer... he could have given you riflemen... MUCH more effective in defence

and regarding the gentlemen's agreement: what do you mean precicely? anyhow, i am not allowed to trade neither optics nor replaceable parts and won't do so as long as you're around.
                          i may be a warmongering bïtch sometimes, but i try to keep my promises!

Comment

• I meant, you take Geo's land, GS takes my land and you both live happily ever after.......that is.....when does the final face off come?

And I'm guessing you want me to fight for as long as possible to help you out.

Comment

• Originally posted by sabrewolf
                              you should have convinced geomodder to stay a turn longer... he could have given you riflemen... MUCH more effective in defence
                              If I had stayed a turn longer, you would have had a *very* pressing reason to also attack Dauphin.

I already decided not to show all my tricks this PBEM last year.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by g_storrow
                                geomodder you post more know you have retired.
                                I don't have to play a turn now.

In any case, Sabre, I could use some hints on how to play the Mongols on Monarch. I've never understood how to play this civ.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X