X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2400 hopefully to con

Comment

2450 to gb yesterday
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

2400 to gsb this morning, just now
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

2350 to con

Comment

damn you guys for continuing to play cIV PBEMs without me
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
              damn you guys for continuing to play cIV PBEMs without me
              If you trusted BG and myself you wouldn't be in this predicament, actually Im quite upset that you were the only one who HAD to HAVE a password.

Tisk Tisk

Comment

I didn't realize the predictament this would cause. I didn't realize that I was demanding anything. I thought we all were doing a password...oh well.

Maybe you guys you will let me back in when you finish this game.

Shogun hopes the next patch breaks this PBEM

Comment

Well there must be a reason why you use a password, Im not sure GSB and I can trust you any longer

Comment

I think that SG did it on purpose so that he could get out of the PBEMs.

He could always start new ones if he actually missed playing in them.

Comment

Truer words have never been spoken, and so eloquently too I might add

Comment

Actually, passwords are just a formallity used by all conscientous players to prevent sloppy co-players from accidentally loading the wrong save and ruining their own enjoyment by seeing classified information. But we couldn't expect such consideration from a pinko Canuck like con, could we? Hmm, Ivan used to be big on bears also...

(great avatar btw con)
                        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

If anyone around here is a pinko canuck its rommel living so close to the enemy that he does

2350 to GSB

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Bear
                            I think that SG did it on purpose so that he could get out of the PBEMs.

He could always start new ones if he actually missed playing in them.
                            I believe you were said you would be restarting one of ours up. Okay, I will do it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel2D
                              Actually, passwords are just a formallity used by all conscientous players to prevent sloppy co-players, like con and Golden Bear, from accidentally, or more likely on purpose, loading the wrong save and ruining Shogun Gunner's enjoyment by seeing classified information.

(great avatar btw Shogun Gunner)
                              I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner

I couldn't agree more.
                                You are just kissing Rommels but because he is staff

Look, seriously leaqve out the passwords, GB and I aren't going to cheat and you know that, and unless the save says XXXXX to conmcb25, I dont open it

Use the same CIV's and starting precepts we had for the last one, Remember the Spamboys II PBEM did have a point

Comment

Working...
                                X