Science vs Religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2650 to con

It takes a loooong time to get a game going in C4. But the early moves are still important. I guess!

Do you have this set to fast?

Comment

2650 to GB
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

2600 to con

Comment

2600 to GB
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

2550 to GB

Comment

2500 to con.

No v1.09 problems with old PBEM saves.

Comment

2500bc to gsb

Comment

So, did you guys not have this one password protected at all?
                  Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

clearly I'm the untrusting one. In our other games, I set a password and because of that, we can't play spamboys or pen versus paintbrush cIV PBEMs.

Karma comes home to roost. I don't trust and now I don't play

Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Par-a-noia the de-stroy-ah...

I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me the source of that lyric...

Comment

I've got no password in this game. If someone wants to cheat, it just ruins the game for them anyway...

SciRel 2450 to conmcb5squared

The Kinks maybe?

I still love Celluloid Heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel2D
                          So, did you guys not have this one password protected at all?
                          No its just myself and GB, and if we can't trust each other we better go find another foum to hang out at.

Is that the hitch? Password protection screws up updating the saves?????

Comment

And its conmcbsquared5.

There is no NMCB52 right now, although there probably was one during WWII.

Comment

In my world it is 5**2 = 5squared. Are you certain that you aren't a Canuck?

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                                No its just myself and GB, and if we can't trust each other we better go find another foum to hang out at.

Is that the hitch? Password protection screws up updating the saves?????
                                In this case, because password encryption was added (changed?) with the patch...

Comment

Working...
                                X