Science vs Religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200AD to GSB
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• 350AD to GSB
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• 410AD to GSB

Comment

• 400=======>GSB

Comment

• 500 something to GSB

Comment

• 530 ad to gsb

Comment

• 560ad to gsb

Comment

• 590 to gb

Comment

• 620 to gb

Comment

• 650 to gb

Comment

• 680 ------------------> GSB

Comment

• 710----------------------------------------->gsb

Comment

• 740------------------> GSB

Comment

• 770------------------> GSB

Comment

• 800------------------> GSB

Comment

Working...
                                X