Science vs Religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 760--------------------------------------->GSB
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• 720--------------->GSB
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• 480---------->GSB

Comment

• 440--------->GSB

Comment

• 280---->GB

Comment

• 240----gb

Comment

• 200----->gb

Comment

• 160----->gb

Comment

• 120---->GB

Comment

• 80bc-->GB

Comment

• 40BC--->GB

Comment

• 01 to GSB

Comment

• 40 AD to GSB

Comment

• 80 AD to GSB

Comment

• 120 AD to GSB

Comment

Working...
                                X